Monday, August 23, 2010

Dining Room Progress Report

Well, we now have chairs, thanks to IKEA! They are solid beech wood, and we like that, but are considering staining them with a white wash so the wood grain still shows through. I'll keep you "posted" ;)

So here is what they look like:


Now, my next dilemma for this room is trying to decide what to put on the big, blank, gray wall to the left, right over the sideboard... any suggestions?


An easy way to cover up this wall would be to do something like this, but am not sure I want to go this route -- however, like the uniformity here:

Suggestions are welcome! :)


1 comment:

  1. Love the chairs! I do like the idea of the big white picture frames. So...I need to come over again soon...you have done so much to your home and I want to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete