Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ready for a Major Bedroom Overhaul...

but not quite sure when that will be -- hopefully soon -- our bedroom is a D.I.S.A.S.T.E.R. Here are some bedroom inspirational images I've collected, and have started on a mood board. I really want to be sure about everything we purchase for the room because I don't want to have to update it any time soon.

Another factor that makes this a little complicated for me is figuring out how to take these really feminine inspirations and make them more gender-neutral to where both Josh and I feel comfort and enjoy the space.

More ideas to come.









1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of wall mounted side lamps! That will definitely free up side table countertop space as well as give a nice clean feel to the room. Good luck! Looking forward to the end results :)

    ReplyDelete